Thursday, August 16, 2012

Im new to this so hang in there with me!!

Hey there friends,

   I've never had a blog before, so I have no idea what I am doing.  So hang in there while I figure this out.  I've decided to start this blog because I need to find a way to stay busy as my Man is TDY.  He is gone till sometime in October, I'm just getting it in my head that he is gone till the end of October, so I'm surprised if he comes home early.  I recently moved to the area he is currently stationed from Key West Florida, and just started a new job.  I have met some amazing wives from my Man's unit whom I know I can lean on if I need, its just hard to get together cause my hours at work are a little crazy.  I've been finding that I'm getting a little down with him being gone, and need to do something to get excited about and kill some time.

  I've been getting up early every morning before work to do Insanity, then walk the dogs and get ready for work.  But outside of that even on my days off I can't seem to want to do more than just clean the house.  I get so lonely missing him, and frustrated being here alone, so I've decided to make a decision to change all that.  He doesn't want me sitting around unhappy, and that's just not really in my nature.  I'm a huge pinner, diy'er, crafter, photographer...etc.  I've been seeing all these bucket lists for different things and I got the idea to create my own bucket list to help me get through the next two months.  Its ok to miss him, but I'm not the type of girl to let it consume her...so Im gonna work creative ways to keep myself busy.

  I know many other women have given great tips that work for them, Im gonna do a little research and work to compile my own list of things to do while he is gone.  I'll work on it and share it with you on here.  And then I'll share as I complete each of the items of my list.  Im actually excited about it, and besides Im just OCD enough that creating a list will cause me to want to cross all of my items off of it.  So hope you will join me on my journey to make through this short period of time till he comes home.

Thanks for reading and feel free to reach out to me and give me your thoughts and advice

No comments:

Post a Comment